We are looking for an Intern Digital Learning (*) supporting the Department Global Talent Management, Development and Culture in our Headquarters, Essen.
- Learning Management System Administration: Working on Operational task that are including but not limited to maintaining User Records, Learning Transcripts and Reporting. Creating Learning modules and handling Enrollment procedures. Practitioner will be assisting Digital Learning Team in addressing basic technical issues and procedure gaps or violations. Supporting Admin community with occasional troubleshooting and providing specific Solutions if required.
- Digital Content Development and Update: Working on relevant storyboards and subsequent Learning content (Creating and updating SCORM packages, Webinar recordings) as per initial specifications/ standard framework agreed within Talent Management, Development and Culture team.
- Participation in Projects required by Global Digital Learning Community to assist with quality check of System and learning operations.
To be successful in the above role, the incumbent should possess/ display the following key skills/ attributes:
- University student (close to graduation)
- Desirable experience of working in or being open to develop skills in Learning Management System Administration [SABA, Moodle, Cornerstone, NetDimensions..] or dealing with Digital Content Creation using various Authoring tools (Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia, etc.)
- Systematic and Process thinking and being able to services delivery in a global organization
- An innovative mindset and curiosity in exploring and implementing new ideas, concepts and solutions that define new ways of working and collaboration at DB Schenker
- Strong and proven analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Self-reliant personality that enjoys driving and owning topics in a dynamic environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and strong affinity for technology
- Very good English communication skills (verbal and written). Additional languages (e.g. German) are an advantage
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.