- To ensure management and coordination of 3PL operations in multi customer environment within committed conditions, projected time and cost and in conformity with quality standards.
- To represent the company in the facility under his/her responsibility and conduct commercial and operational communication.
- To ensure planning, follow-up and coordination needed for operations under his/her responsibility to produce service in line with budget targets.
- To ensure flawless and fast coordination with support functions
- To prepare the yearly budgets, track the results monthly, analyze effects of possible future challenges.
- To take necessary actions for any cost saving opportunities as the P/L owner.
- To drive changes with continuous improvement of projects,
- To be responsible for checking if implementations of new process flows according to customer requests/needs in line with change management systems.
- To provide performance management and career planing for the team under his/her responsibility.
- To be responsible for representing the company towards customer and be the first escalation point and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's preferable).
- Fluency in English.
- Analytical approach.
- Capability of being multi-tasking and time management.
- Having experience in leading and motivating large teams including both blue and white collars.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with result-oriented approach.
- P/L and cost management experience.
- Customer focused.
- Having experience in a similar role especially in telecommunications sector is preferred.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
DB Schenker Arkas is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.